TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Scenario: At Odds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have found that in most Zombie flicks, the main characters tend to have different agendas and vie for leadership. To represent this disturbing effect:

*** (3 dots): For Zombies Players
When using this Option, only the simplest fo the scenarios can be used. (Complete list to follow, as I am writing this as I type) and there must be at least two Hero Players.
After selecting one of the scenarios from the above list, the Hero Players must select an additional scenario from the above list. Then the heroes must divide into at least two groups, one group per scenario. If your group is less than or equal to the other group, your group gets an additional Hero Card at start.
Victory for heroes is achieved by group, with the first winning group declared as overall winner.

Problems to be worked out:
list of scenarios, so optional rules won;t conflict
manage the number of turns allowed per scenario
check balance issues
added heroes must choose group?

What do you all think?

Fate!
If you can work it out, you'll be a personal hero of mine.
Latest iteration:

----------------

AT ODDS
"Listen, you jackass! If we stay here we are dead! Or worse! Everyone else has probably left town or is dead anyway! Let's find those keys and get that truck fueled up and out of here!"
"Not until we make sure we got everyone! You managed to survive, I am sure there are others! And I told Doc: that truck is going nowhere until morning. No one gets left behind!"

*** (3 dots): For Zombies Players
When using this Option, only the most straightforward of the scenarios can be used: (Burn 'Em Out, Escape in the Truck, Die Zombies, Die!, Save the Townsfolk, Defend the Manor House). There must be at least two Hero Players.

After selecting one of the scenarios from the above list, the Hero Players must select an additional scenario from the above list. Then the heroes must be divided into at least two groups, one group per scenario. If your group is less than the other group, the lesser group gets two additional Hero Cards at start.

The turn marker is set to the highest of the two scenarios. This will make some scenarios easier and others more difficult. Plan accordingly.

Scenario Search Items can be found by either team, regardless of the chosen group scenario. In fact, all scenario rules apply to both groups. How they manage and argue over these resources is part of the challenge.

Any replenished heroes must join with their Player's group.

Though a 'loss' for the Zombie player is considered a general win for all hero players, full victory for any hero player is defined solely by their chosen group scenario. If the players can win both scenarios, then the zombie player should be forced to buy the sodas for next game night.

---------------------

Please try it out and tell me what is screwed up, so we can have a awesome new scenario to play!!!

Fate!
Reference URL's