TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Happy Thanksgiving(USA Types)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well in a few hours Mater & I will bundle up a couple of pies
(pumpkin & Apple) and a couple of bottles of wine(Blue Nun)
and it's over the River & through the woods to our son's house
for the Holiday.This year besides our daughter in laws cooking
we'll get to check out our Grandaughter's first serious boy friend,
so it should be funInsane04

So from our family to you & yours Happy Holiday.

OD & M
Happy Thanksgiving my American buddies!!!
Oh boy, a zombieloving grandfatherinlaw. That boy will have some serious stresstime Zombie17

Have fun and happy thanksgiving (a holiday wich is not celebrated overhere)
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! We'll be spending the holiday here at home, due to the 2 inch layer of ice and 10 inches of snow covering everything... But it will be great! Hope everyone everywhere has a great day today!
Well, it's the Monday after, and were still eating Turkey and leftovers!
I'm just devouring a piece of pumpkin pie WITH Cool-Whip... YUM!!!
Disgusting. Get off your ass and make 100000% better whipped cream than that nasty cool-whip stuff, for barely more money. Pint of heavy whipping cream (keeps for a while if you buy a couple for the season). Open one, dump it into a bowl with some powdered sugar to taste, and beat it with a mixer (or wire whip) until it starts getting getting fluffy. It's easy to tell when it's done: it stops being liquid/shiny and becomes "solid". Beat it too much and it thickens and acquires a buttery flavor (which some people like). You can even food color it with a few drops if you want to.

Seriously, you're destroying your pumpkin pie with that shit! (Even if it's store-bought pie.)

Yes, I'm terribly condescending with this. I cannot sit idly by while people do that to themselves and their food!
Happy Thanksgiving Mr. Dwalf. It's the first time I've ever wished that anyone (From perpetually cold and wet England, I think it's marginally warmer than Pluto though!) but all the best. Have a fantastic time. Raise a glass to us Zombie fans too!
Maybe I shouldn't mention that sometimes I just eat Cool Whip right from the container....lol
Yeah... I think it's yummy. Unless you're going to come over and make this concoction for me, I'll spend my time making curries and general tso's tofu and other yummy things like that. I don't like sweets much.

O'DOYLE RULES!!!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's