TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: 3 players 1 zombie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
for a 4 players game LNOE suggest 2 human 2 zombies, but since i'm a selfish evil huma being i don't want to share my zombies with anyone Insane20
is it possible to play a 3 against one game? if that is the case can be used only 3 character? to balance the lack of one character what i should do?
Anybody ever did it?
You always want to have 4 hero characters on the board. Otherwise it gets extremely tough. You can draw straws (or other random method) to see who gets two heroes vs the other two's one.
This is usually how I play (getting that 5th person can be tough). Who gets the extra hero naturally rotates. We usually draw it and then see who wants to claim it.
so nobody ever played with 3 heroes....strange
Well, most of the senarios are unbalanced in the zombies favor with only 3 heroes. I suppose you could start each hero with an extra hero card or 2 to try to balance it... Or give the heroes a choice of who they would like to play as... I say give it a shot! worst that can happen is the heroes get their brains eaten!
when we do 3 human vs 1 zed, the 2 h players each take a character and then collectively co-op a 4th character.

we used to do a pass off where on sucessive turns a different h player got the 4th character.. but in some cases.. the game ended before the 3rd h player got to move!
thus the co-op

soundguy
What I suggest is if you're dead set on 3 heroes, give each of them a hand weapon except not the chainsaw. That may start a balanced game. I suggest pitchfork, baseball bat, meat cleaver.
playing with only 3 hero characters would be rough in scenarios such as Escape in the Truck, where you need to physically find cards in the hero draw pile.

if you have your heart set on 3 heroes, you'll need to up the amount of turns the heroes have to complete the scenario.
Reference URL's