TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: What'choo do for a living?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Stay at home mom and army wife... yes, that's a job of it's own
If i tell you what i work with then i have to....
Nah j/k im just a industrial worker here in Sweden, making a part to the gearbox for Volvo trucks.. So people dont buy any trucks that im involved with lol
(02-21-2011 08:44 AM)Cimex188 Wrote: [ -> ]If i tell you what i work with then i have to....
Nah j/k im just a industrial worker here in Sweden, making a part to the gearbox for Volvo trucks.. So people dont buy any trucks that im involved with lol

Be glad you dont work for Saab...
I work tech support. Used to do computer support, but I got laid off back in July of 2010 and now I support specialized tech for apartment complexes (and have become the resident tech-hound for the office).
.... I am a grad student going for my Phd in plasma physics .... (waiting for the chirping crickets)
I'm a graphic designer. You know.. like the kind you hear about in the five million trade school commercials haha.
Police Officer
(07-26-2011 05:33 PM)rglighty Wrote: [ -> ]Police Officer

Just to give us an idea which one do you resemble most?Zombie17

[attachment=820]

[attachment=821]
(07-26-2011 06:50 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-26-2011 05:33 PM)rglighty Wrote: [ -> ]Police Officer

Just to give us an idea which one do you resemble most?Zombie17

Definitely the first. I'm American so the "Bobby" thing just isn't me.Watchmen01
I am maintenance and construction at a hospital.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's