TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Let's create a zombie and heroescard together
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was thinking how to make a usefull customcard that really would add something to the game that was missed by the veterans of LNOE.
I have been making some creations my own but must admit I still haven't played the game. (this game should arrive in a week or so, with the Hunger expansion).
Although it is fun to make such cards I can not really tell how good a card will do in the game. So I thought how about creating one Zombie and a Herocard together?
Are you in for this and do you have some Idea's?
Let's give this a couple of days to see if there are people who want to join in (or to see if I am alone in my creationambition...)
(11-27-2010 12:37 AM)Onemangang Wrote: [ -> ]I was thinking how to make a usefull customcard that really would add something to the game that was missed by the veterans of LNOE.
I have been making some creations my own but must admit I still haven't played the game. (this game should arrive in a week or so, with the Hunger expansion).
Although it is fun to make such cards I can not really tell how good a card will do in the game. So I thought how about creating one Zombie and a Herocard together?
Are you in for this and do you have some Idea's?
Let's give this a couple of days to see if there are people who want to join in (or to see if I am alone in my creationambition...)

someone has posted some hero cards that flip over if they die and turn zombie, chuck norris was one card, I think the flip idear has real merit
That was me Watchmen02
A friend of mine made those custom hero cards for my birthday.

I can make them but I'm no good at figuring out the rules or abilities heroes should have.
Reference URL's