TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Greetings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please allow me to introduce myself, and pray forgive any mistakes I may make on this electric typewriter. I currently dwell in dank England the land of constant rain, snow and small remaining sects of vampires in the deepest woods and crumbled crypts which are all that remain of our once proud forebears. My exact location I will not divulge. Our kind is all but extinct we have perished by the slow crush of time and the inability to adjust. Thankfully this whimsical game has come along and I am quietly confident the centuries will fly by!

Imaginary zombies are much more fun than the real thing. It makes one wish to gag when I remember how my acute senses were assailed by a servant I created. I named him George. A walking maggot sack, swarming with flies. A Putrescent shambling insult to every human that ever walked this Earth. It's table manners were frankly appalling and conversation was nigh on impossible. I was forced to dispatch the pathetic creature when it spilled my ancient whisky.

I am considering making another one of my kind something I have not done for an age to enjoy this game.
I must go my hunger grows apace, farewell.

Your Friend Willm. Horne.
Welcome aboard, samuraitrev
Welcome, and awesome background story!
WELCOME TREV!!!
Welcome. Finally another one who lives not across that great pond but just across from that smaller channel.
Rainy Belgium here Zombie03
Hey Samurai! Just read your bio, and I also miss the weight of a lead miniature in my hand. I have a small army of fantasy lead miniatures from Ral Partha, Mithril, etc. that I painted in middle and high school. All this gaming recently makes me want to break out the brushes again. Your painting tutorials are pretty nice. Do you ever use oil paints?

WEEEEEEEEE! Tenth Post! Templates, here I come!
Welcome Aboard.If we ever have another Zombie Story contest you would be a natural.

OD
(12-01-2010 06:42 AM)vikinglad Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Samurai! Just read your bio, and I also miss the weight of a lead miniature in my hand. I have a small army of fantasy lead miniatures from Ral Partha, Mithril, etc. that I painted in middle and high school. All this gaming recently makes me want to break out the brushes again. Your painting tutorials are pretty nice. Do you ever use oil paints?

WEEEEEEEEE! Tenth Post! Templates, here I come!

Hi Vikinglad. I have only really used GW and Vallejo acrylic paints. A friends dad uses oil based paints on Militaria models and achieves outstanding results. I would be willing to have a go with them too.
Welcome!
Reference URL's