TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Thank you all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I spent an hour reading through a ton of the material on this site and decided I had to register even if it was just to thank everyone.

I have loved LNoE since the day I got it. I don't have too much experience in these kind of games, I've played D&D once or twice, but I love developing worlds and campaigns using D&Ds rules. However, now that I'm addicted to LNoE, I'm looking forward to making some scenarios/character/cards of my own.

I just feel like LNoE is a great base to build on, and from the content I've seen you guys put up, I'm hoping I can contribute once I get the ball rolling.
Welcome Kroh!!
Yeah I've just joined the site recently too. It's a fantastic game which gets better the more you play in my opinion. I'm just working on painting some lead zombies to use in the game. If you'd like to check 'em out go to Gallery, user gallery (at the top), samuraitrev. Let us know of any characters or scenarios you make!!
Welcome, both of you Watchmen02
Welcome here, Kroh. I'm glad you're enjoying your stay. Your profile mentions you're in PA. Which quarter of the state are you in? There are a bunch of us. (Maybe Romero did something to the water?) Sarku (the sitemaster) is in the middle, I'm in Pittsburgh, and I think we had at least someone from the "rural voids" up north.
Welcome and enjoy!!!
Well... to be honest... I'm in the WAY southern middle... Zombie03

Welcome to both of you!!! I'm loving the influx of new members lately!!! Zombie17
4 quarters: Pgh, Philly, Harris/York, "the rest" Watchmen02
I'm from western PA, Butler region, Karns city to be more specific.

Currently I'm at school at Penn State Behrend in Erie.
Belated Welcome from South Jersey (God's Armpit)

OD
welcome!
Reference URL's