TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: LNOE fan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone.

Just thought I'd say high. I've been a LNOE player for about 3 months now. (Getting expansions later).

I'm a graphic designer, and I'm currently working on 4 new L-shaped boards. All of which will mirror the current boards style.

I'll try and have them up in time for Christmas.

Also, I'm going to post a few questions about the boards later. I've been measuring them for CAD, but they seem to vary slightly as well as a few other things.

Hope to hear form you all.
Welcome aboard! I can't wait to see what a graphic designer will bring to the table. very nice....

BTW - do you play any side specifically (zombies / humans) or do you jump around?
Hi D1 Welcome aboard ! Look forward to seeing your work!
(11-30-2010 01:32 AM)flightmek25 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome aboard! I can't wait to see what a graphic designer will bring to the table. very nice....

BTW - do you play any side specifically (zombies / humans) or do you jump around?

Mostly zombies ( GF wants the heros ), but have recently switched after winning every game. Now I'm getting stomped as heros. It's fun either way.
Welcome aboard, umm, "DnumbersD"... oh "diseased". I can't wait to see what you're working on. I especially would like to hear about your process/tools/etc.
Welcome aboard. Looking forward on seeing your boards.
Dang, MQS... how'd you figure that out!? I was like... "Huh?"...
Reference URL's