TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Greetings from Spain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello there. I've been a lurker of this forum for a little. Just thought it was the time to enter and say hello.
Hola! ( well languages are not my thing).

Welcome to TZG

OD
Hello. Glad to see another new face.
Hi G glad you came in from the abyss. I've not been here long myself it's got a good vibe. So you're from Spain, I believe Emp's from Belgium. Any English cats?

I've been to Spain a few times but all I picked up was Una grande cerveza por favor mi amigo Watchmen02
Ola Watchmen02
Yep, I'm from Belgium.
I've been to Barcelona a couple of months ago (job related)

Welcome to the board G.
(11-30-2010 08:26 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]I've been to Spain a few times but all I picked up was Una grande cerveza por favor mi amigo Watchmen02
Well that is better tahn some other things you can pick up on holliday...

Welcome to the site, BTW!!
(11-30-2010 10:24 PM)Onemangang Wrote: [ -> ][quote='samuraitrev' pid='11066' dateline='1291145188']

I've been to Spain a few times but all I picked up was Una grande cerveza por favor mi amigo Watchmen02
Make that dos cervezas

OD
Welcome out of the shadows!!! Glad to have you!
Thank you all.

Just for your information. Spanish most famous breweries make a really awful beer (very bad lager), but fortunately something is moving in the microbrewery scene.

God save the ale!!!
(12-01-2010 05:20 PM)g_anx2000 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you all.

Just for your information. Spanish most famous breweries make a really awful beer (very bad lager), but fortunately something is moving in the microbrewery scene.

God save the ale!!!

Is the ale brewed with....braaaiiinnnnnsssss???

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's