TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: New Teacher Card
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have no clue if there's something like this in an expansion, but I made a card using paint and someone's template.

It uses a teacher with the ability to use 1 extra fight die if she's in a space with 2 or more zombies. She also has the ability to teach anyone that isn't strange the same ability if they sacrifice both of their turns.

Here is how the skills are written:

Teacher- if both Rachael and another player sacrifice their entire turn, Rachael teaches the ability: feisty. Cannot be used on anyone marked strange.

Feisty- If in a square with two or more zombies, Rachael may roll an extra fight die.

I'm drunk, and I refuse to reread this post to see if it makes sense. Love you all. Le t me know what you think.

I couldn't figure out how to make it upload on the downlaods page, so maybe if I figure it out tomorrow I'll just upload it.
Congratulations on our first admittedly-drunk post Watchmen02

I'm not a big fan. Her ability permanently changes the game. What if she dies? Could you imagine Sam, Jenny or one of the other zombie killing machines having that?

However, this inspires a "cheerleader" that does a similar thing that expires after time (one use or X turns).
Reference URL's