TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: oh wow. I've been playing wrongly...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
wrong? wrongly? I think it's wrongly...meh. That's not the point of this post. i was just on a BGG geeklist. And I saw something that didnt sound right to me about the fight rules for LNOE. I've been playing the fights as any doubles rolled AT ALL will kill a zombie, not that they have to be higher doubles. I play zombies, which puts me at a disadvantage by ignoring this rule. even though I've been winning more often than not.

So I get to decide if I want to implement the change or not. If i don't implement it, it will act as a handicap to me. the unfortunately thing about the handicap is coming up against a player decked out in the baseball bat and the chainsaw. especially if it's Johnny (I hate you Johnny). They become nigh unbeatable.

What should I do?
That is correct. You check for two independent states:

* Who has the highest individual die? That side wins.
* Heroes won? Okay. Are there any doubles amongst the dice? If yes, zombie takes a wound.

You should definitely adopt it. It's an important part of the rules. Especially if you ever pick up IFOS, it's one of the big things that distinguishes zombies from martians.

Yes, your listed combo with the baseball bat is great. That's why it is a breakable weapon. I'd fear it more in Jenny's hands than Johnny's.
Mqstout is correct. Few things sink a Hero Players heart than seeing a zombie '6' on the die.....Zombie01
Yes indeed.

(And the word you're looking for is "incorrectly"). Zombie03
My girlfriend was playing Jake and this sonofagun rolled doubles against 5 zombies in one space!
Reference URL's