TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Lights Out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is probably a dumb question, but I can't seem to find an answer even in the FAQs answered by Jason.

As it reads,"Any hero moving into a space of this building ends their move"

As I understand it a hero ends their move right inside the door space as they enter from outside. Easy

Question:

Once inside the building (say the hospital becuase its large) can they only move one space at a time? The way its worded seems to suggest its only if you enter a building (moving into a space of this building), but technically you're still moving into a space of that building even if you're already inside.

I'd just like a clarification because it drastically changes the power of that card.
Every step you take inside the building is one where you're entering a space in the building. As such, you must stop. You go one space at a time, yes.
Also, if you're in the building and next to the door, you can freely leave without it affecting your movement. It doesn't affect searching, either.
Ahh we have been playing this wrong! Good to know Watchmen02
Reference URL's