TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: My painted IFoS minis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now that my college stuff is finished for this term, I thought I should get around to posting pics of my painted minis:

[Image: LuciRJHannah.jpg]

[Image: CassiCarl.jpg]

[Image: ArhciJojoandAngie.jpg]

[Image: MatianChampions.jpg]

[Image: MartianBluePack.jpg]

[Image: MartianPurplePack.jpg]

What doesn't quite show up on the pics is the slight glow of the Martian heads. I mixed Valejo Fluo. Green (104) with a bit of white and it works really well, I then just dotted the eyes orange.

The Martian guns are a mix of green with Valejo Metallic Medium (74) to give a nice metallic green colour.

Oh and the colour scheme for the Zard Beast was dictated by Kathy, my other half.

Hope you like 'em!
I did the purple zard beast.
The Purple Zarg is definitely awesome! I may have to take inspiration from you and paint one of mine Purple.
Sweet colors!
Cheers guys
Very nice! To be honest, this is the first time I've seen the characters close up, and I've not see the 'zard' best at all.

Not a big fan of the gloss (as you well know!) but I understand why. Could use a smidge of dark lining in spots, but overall, it seems you are right back on top of the painting gig.

Well done.
Cheers 'vike!
Very nice!
Reference URL's