TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hello My fellow Zombie fans...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Gothicincarnation

I first got LNOE when it was first out. My local store carried a copy and as soon as I saw it I had to have it immediately. Later I went to the FFP website to see what other goodies I could find... sadly there weren't any at that time. But every time something new came out I got it, Including ATOE. Now I own everything for LNOE and ATOE (Well as soon as the last of it arrives in the mail from my most recent purchase anyway LOL).

Still haven't gotten IFOS yet, nor pre-ordered COPE... But I will come January 3rd. You can count on that. Plus all the extra goodies for them too.

Buttons, T-shirts, & Poster Prints? I can live without them. I think FFP is going a tad Merch crazy there. But I suppose it's cool if folks want them and are buying them. But I doubt I ever will... Well... Maybe a LNOE Tee... LOL

I am a HUGE Zombie fan and have a ton of Books, Comics, DVDs, etc... about Zombies. Been playing "Against the Dead" recently, a D20 Modern (3.5e D&D) game, as well as the Savage Worlds RPG System game campaign called "War of the Dead". Even made my own (well most of it) for the Cortex System RPG... Which promptly died and I doubt will rise again. (Pardon that pun, but I couldn't help it.)

I am about to see if I can get a weekly game of LNOE and ATOE going at my local gaming shop. Maybe get more folks interested in playing and checking out a great game and company. We shall see. Anyway, I've rambled enough for now.

TTYL
Welcome!
Welcome to the board, Gothic Incarnation. It sounds like you'll fit in just fine with us.

Gothicincarnation

Thanks for the welcomes... I certainly hope that I fit in just fine here. If not I might get eaten... Zombie06 LOL

I just got to update my profile, avi, sig, etc... so I am all settled in now, just got to go looking around and see what there is to see now.
Welcome aboard...you mentioned you got LNoE when it first came out-so you got the dark boards too?

OD

Gothicincarnation

(12-11-2010 12:35 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome aboard...you mentioned you got LNoE when it first came out-so you got the dark boards too?

OD

Yes I did. I also bought the brighter re-issues as well. But I do have those darker boards. I actually wish they'd take the GHexp boards and re-issue them darker to match the originals... I like the darker boards a little better personally.
Likewise the Dark boards are way cooler.

OD
Greetings Goth!!
Yep dark boards all the way for me!! Welcome to TZG

Gothicincarnation

(12-11-2010 03:49 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings Goth!!
Yep dark boards all the way for me!! Welcome to TZG

Thanks. Watchmen02 Glad to be here. I really think I am gonna like it here.
welcome!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's