TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Templates Incomplete?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Gothicincarnation

I was going through the Downloads area and found the Templates... Awesome. Great work and wonderful Templates to make official looking things... Zombie Cards, Hero Cards, Heroes, Hero Backs, Fonts and all..... But no Good card backs for Zombie & Hero Cards? No Scenario Card Templates & Backs? No Scenario Full Sheets (And I know there are at least 2 types of these I've seen around.)? No Page Backgrounds like in the Rule Book? No Token Templates for various Tokens? And I know they must exist, because people are using them. And I'd like to get a hold of these. Badly actually.

Is someone working on these and they are just not up yet? Does someone have them and just haven't had the time or conviction to upload them?

I think I MIGHT be able to make some of them but I am so not sure that I can do it as well as the current templates have been done. I don't have PhotoShop, but I do have Paint Shop Pro 9 which will open the files with layers but some features are not supported. But I can't make true psd files in layers that way. So I can't do as good a job as what is already present. But I can try to make some of these in some way. (Likely separate graphic files for each element.) But I don't want to go through all the time it will take if someone else already has these files ready and just needs to upload them.

So does anyone have such templates? If so can you upload them? Or E-mail them to me? Or something?

Thanks
Hope this gets sorted out. I haven't looked yet, but I'll be needing that rule sheet eventually.

Gothicincarnation

(12-21-2010 05:34 AM)D153453D Wrote: [ -> ]Hope this gets sorted out. I haven't looked yet, but I'll be needing that rule sheet eventually.

I found some on BoardGameGeek.com... Just not sure if I can upload them as they were made by someone else, and I obviously don't have that person's permission. Every time I tried to message someone on BGG, I never get a response. IDK why...

Email is likely due to the fact that 99% of the mail servers out there flag my private domain name as spam, so they likely aren't getting them... beats me why. Does houseofgraves.com sound like a spam address to you? What's the point of getting a private domain name if you can't send anyone e-mail cause it is always treated as spam?

But Board sent messages? Likely they are ignoring me....
If there are no rules on the template, I'd upload them here and give them some credit. There's only so much I can do and unfortunately, I'm horribly busy 95% of the time.

Any help would be MUCH appreciated! Zombie03
I would also love some of the scenario cards and/or full sheet scenario pages. I am completely inexperienced with photoshop, though. I am just now trying to manipulate what is already available.

Thanks Sarku, for everything you have put up. I like the custom game pieces.

Gothicincarnation

Seems some of the Scenario Templates were done by a guy on here... SPARTAN VI. And the legal he added says you can distribute just not sell, so I'll upload them as soon as I can. I'll also scan (or otherwise find) the card backs and see if I can make anything else. No promises, but I'll try. Watchmen02
SpartanVI's aware of us and comes in once in a while.
Although Sarku did some wondefull work on the template layers of the zombie and hero events I would very much be able to also do the same with Heroe weapon cards. I understood Sharku is very busy at the moment but I hope someone else might have the knowledge and time to make the hero weapon cards in layers (for Photoshop). That would really make my day (or week, or ...)
I don't want to make another template thread so I'll ask here. The LNoE rulebook is uploaded but is there a blank version available? I can do it myself, but I thought I'd ask first as I'm feeling quite burned out with PS now.

Gothicincarnation

There isn't one out there to my knowledge... And I have looked. But I'd like the right/left pages from the rule book myself. I have the Scenario Page, and uploaded it too, but it hasn't been approved yet...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's