TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Zombie Movement (LNOE)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can Zombies move Diagonlly? (No?)

Can Humans Shoot Diagonally? (Yes?)
Yes to both.
Humans need line of sight to shoot zombies. Any direction is good.
Other heroes do not block line of site, buildings do.
You check line of site by using a ruller or a straight piece of paper or something and you should be able to place it from the center of the square the shooting hero is standing to the target square center.
(Had a friend of mine arguing that his zombie was hiding out of line of sight because he was standing next to a building. Center squares interlocked so his zombie got wasted in the end)
The only place this doesn't make sense is when shooting Zombies with a shotgun that are in the same space as a Hero (or Heroes). It is a reach to expect a shotgun to kill multiple zombies in a space but still miss all the Heroes.
(12-16-2010 03:21 PM)TheHun Wrote: [ -> ]The only place this doesn't make sense is when shooting Zombies with a shotgun that are in the same space as a Hero (or Heroes). It is a reach to expect a shotgun to kill multiple zombies in a space but still miss all the Heroes.

Depends on how you look at it. You are envisioning a mixed crowd. I think if there were several humans and several zombies in a space, the humans would be bunched together, possibly back-to-back. Or you can picture it as a battle scenario, two opposing sides coming at each other in groups.
I agree with Hun here.
Heroes should be able to get hit too. Maybe on a lesser roll due to the fact that they could duck or jump out of the way.
I suppose it comes down to whether you think the shooting Hero shouts "DUCK", "HIT THE DECK" or "INCOMING" etc. or not, before they fire giving the Heroes time to get out of the way.
Reference URL's