TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Your Legendary Game Victory
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So... what's your epic win that you can't seem to get out of your head because it was too epic? :3

Narrate as much as you like and shower us with your epicness XD
Epic hero Bloodbath and major zombie WIN!!!
The heroes needed to get the final canister back to the truck and get away. They were running out of time...

Sally tried to give the canister to Billy so he could get it to the truck. But Billy spent precious time arguing with her ("I won't leave you behind! I love you!"), and zombies were closing in...

...suddenly, Jake Cartwright lept in and blasted back the zombies with his fire extinguisher! Sally and Billy made a run for it while Jake led the zombies away. As Billy, Sally, and Sherriff Anderson sped off in the truck with the necessary canisters, they watched hordes of zombies surrounding Jake...

The heroes won, but it was a Pyrrhic victory.

Honorable mention goes to Jojo the Dancing Bear with a crossbow. We didn't win, but it was Jojo the Dancing Bear with a crossbow.

Second honorable mention goes to Anne Marie dropping a bookshelf of 12 books on the Unspeakable Horror in a cooperative game. I don't think we'll ever manage getting all 12 on her again, but.... it's possible!
I can't vote in the poll as the firs word that came into my head on seeing the word "Epic" was "DUDE!"
Reference URL's