TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: New on here.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Graphic designer, and I just joined the forum. Looking forward to making my own cards because my friends and I just started play and cant get enough.
Has anyone had much success making their own hero cards?
(12-20-2010 06:24 AM)zanebev Wrote: [ -> ]Graphic designer, and I just joined the forum. Looking forward to making my own cards because my friends and I just started play and cant get enough.

Hey, welcome aboard. There are templates available for easy editing after you contribute a certain number of posts to the community.
Welcome.
Welcome Zanebev! Have you seen this new thread? Maybe you could help us all out, if you have the time.

Thread-Templates-Incomplete
Welcome aboard.

OD
I'm with you on this. I do layout and design and couldn't wait to get my CS5 on these templates. Zombie03
(12-20-2010 06:24 AM)zanebev Wrote: [ -> ]Graphic designer, and I just joined the forum. Looking forward to making my own cards because my friends and I just started play and cant get enough.

I've been wondering what to print them on to where the cards would be close to the originals in the game.
Hi Zane and welcome!
Looking forward to seeing what you come up with Watchmen02

pankaj444

hello friends i am a web designer in SPcits . Friends i am new here in this forum. will anybody help me here?
hi friends i am new in this forum. And guys i want to be ur friends.
Reference URL's