TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Gasoline and Movement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you wanted to plop down a can of gasoline, could you do that mid movement? Example, say you roll a 6, could you move 3 squares, put down the gasoline, then move another 3 spaces? The card doesn't really specify, and I see no reason why you couldn't. I was just wondering what the general consensus was.
(12-26-2010 09:52 AM)Criesto Wrote: [ -> ]If you wanted to plop down a can of gasoline, could you do that mid movement? Example, say you roll a 6, could you move 3 squares, put down the gasoline, then move another 3 spaces? The card doesn't really specify, and I see no reason why you couldn't. I was just wondering what the general consensus was.

Yes, you can. It says "at anytime during your move", rather than "turn".
Zombie Slayer is right. You can move, douse, move away and shoot at it with a gun (from far enough away you won't blow yourself up) all in the same turn.
Thanks, that's good to know. Otherwise, it would take two turns just to plant and (safely) ignite gasoline, which would just be kind of ridiculous.
Reference URL's