TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: So... What'd ya get???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
With yet another Christmas passing there had to have been some good presents out there. Let us know what you got!!!

My best present this year (and as far back as I can remember) an iPad!!! My wonderful wife got me a 64gb iPad. I'm posting on it right now!!! I love it!!! Zombie17

Now, share your gifts. Watchmen02
Kath got me some great prezzies:

[Image: Prezzies.jpg]

She had got me another book about Zombies but I already had it, so we got the money back and it will go towards Dead Space 2 in late January.

My Mum and Sister I coming on New Year's Day so we will be having Xmas Pt2 ("This time is all relative!") then.

Oh...and Supervike, my Not - so - Secret Santa, got me A Touch of Evil T-shirt, some Zombie Martians, A LNoE Special Soundtrack and some Reaper Liner paints. Many thanks buddy.
I (finaly) got my hands on "Invasion From Outer Space" en "LNEO Hero Pack One"
Then I got some microsoft points so I got the Vietnam download for Battlefield Bad Company 2.
Shirts,pants,a massively cool wine bottle opener,sweaters,slips-slips,cheeses....0k the Toys..
Well my real gift was Mansions of Madness,but as it was pushed back to Feb.I'll have to wait.
I got some gift cards to use to get some paints & to pre-order the Battles of Westeros Riverlands
Expansions.

OD
I got mainly blueray dvds for my ps3 my user name is SamuraiTrev if you'd like to send a friend request that's cool. I got 2012, Every Which way but loose, Once apon a Time in the West, Inception, Leugue of Gentlemen, Silence of the Lambs, It's a Wonderful Life, Predator 2, Diehard 3, Lethal weapon 2, and Walking Dead Part 13.

Gothicincarnation

Way to go guys, looks like ya'll pulled in a great haul...

Me? I didn't get much...

Mom & Dad: $50, and a secret box that was disappointing to everyone, was thought to be bigger than it was, the "Secret" was cheap, and the opening into the box is so small all you can put in it is coins...

Wife's Folks: $20, and a Tigger Plushy. Autistic Nephew got me a dollar store magic kit... that I already had... but it was really cool that he thought of me and got me something... Pretty much the best part of my Christmas right there.

Step-Grandmother: $30

So all in all $100 and a cool feeling from the Autistic Nephew... That's about it.

Wife didn't fare any better either... From my folks she got $50 and a secret box that, although small, was better than the one I got. Her folks got her $20 and an Eeyore Plushy.

So I made out $30 better than she did... Heck, my folks didn't even put up the tree this year, or any decorations... Dad is out of a job at the moment and I guess he was too depressed to bother with it... so the rest of us had to go along for the misery ride.

Oh well... Ya know, shit happens. Live with it and make the best of it, or be simply alive and in misery. I choose to live with it and make the absolute best of it I can! Watchmen02
I got these from my wife. ZOMBIE POPS!!!

[Image: zombiepops.jpg]
1. The Sopranos Complete Series DVD box
2. Walking Dead Volume 13 Too Far Gone
3. LNOE and IFOS Advanced abilities.
4. Zombie Survival The Boardgame
Growing hunger, a remote control Wall-E, Z.A Recht's first two morningstar strain zombie books (great reads if you haven't) and a Captain Spaulding bobble head to name a few things. Gotta love the wife.
Hooray for Captain Spaulding !

OD
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's