TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Zombie movement through windows etc.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am just wondering if zombies move through Windows, doors and floorboards without any penalty. They just move as thou there was nothing there.
Is this correct?

And

Does heroes have any way of using buildings to there advantage and barricadeing windows and doors?
(12-28-2010 06:48 PM)RicBac Wrote: [ -> ]I am just wondering if zombies move through Windows, doors and floorboards without any penalty. They just move as thou there was nothing there.
Is this correct?

And

Does heroes have any way of using buildings to there advantage and barricadeing windows and doors?

Zombies move through walls as if they are not there, unless the event card is played that blocked them.

There is no way for heros to use walls to their advantage unless you have the survival of the fittest expansion
Diseased is correct. This is a big advantage for the zombies.

Heroes already have a great advantage in buildings: the ability to search. However, barricade rules are introduced in the Survival of the Fittest expansion. (There's also a fan-made set of them in the Variants area that were written before SotF came out.)
There is also a card in the game that lets your heroes jump trough the windows for one turn.

I think it's a great thing that the zombies can go trough everything. That way the heroes don't realy have a "safe place".
I don't own the SOTF expansion yet (gotta wait untill I get my new years presents Watchmen02) but I am very curious to find out the new barricade rules. Those seem like fun and a very nice expansion.
Its a little off topic but how do the barricades work?
Reference URL's