TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hello...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good Morning (East Coast)!
Wanted to introduce myself, I'm checking out the site prior to going out and getting the LNoE game. An item I asked for Christmas but didnt get. I thought I would check out the community and support prior to investment. And its looking good.

Long time Roleplayer and Board gamer.

Credentials:
AD&D (all 4 editions), Wiz War, Battletech, Risk, Axis and Allies, Diplomacy, Arkham Horror, Settlers of Catan, Carcassonne...to name a few...

- Bryan
Greetings Neb from the witch haunted depths of Englands forests. LNOE is one of the best games I've had the pleasure to play. It is finely balanced with enough depth to keep you coming back for another game.
No two games are the same. Let us know what you think of it if you make that purchaseZombie20
Hello. I recently got into this game and absolutely love it. Super awesome strategy and simply addicting. I can't wait to find Growing Hunger and Survival of the fittest.
Welcome Aboard.

OD
Hello Nebulon. I'm sorry to hear you experienced all 4 editions. If only we could go back and stop you at the third.
(12-30-2010 08:56 PM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Nebulon. I'm sorry to hear you experienced all 4 editions. If only we could go back and stop you at the third.

Not to worry, I'm back to 3.5 now, and utilizing Pathfinder to boot. Remember I played 1, 2, and 3 and have some sense of good gaming...

Gothicincarnation

Welcome Aboard!

I'll just simply say this: GET LNOE! You will NOT be sorry. If you like horror and love Zombies (Like I do) you can NOT go wrong with LNOE... Expensive? Maybe a bit. Web exclusives? A lot of em, and shipping is horrid... Community support? Here, TONS of it! Fan made downloads? TONS of it. Worth it? WORTH EVERY FRACKING PENNY AND EVERY FRACKING MINUTE SPENT!!!

LOL Was that over the top? I can never tell... LOL Zombie17
He'll yeah!!! Welcome!!!

Again, Gothicincarnation for the win!!!
Reference URL's