TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all!

My awesome friends bought me LNOE for Christmas, and we have been playing it constantly. I went to my local comic store to buy the expansions, and they pointed me to this forum.

I'm not really one for forums (besides being a lurker) but I hope to participate at least minimally on this one.

tl;dr Hi! I like LNOE.
Welcome! I found myself using the FAQ and rules sections quite a bit at first. Enjoy.

PS, I loves Ranma!
Great to have you here! I'm curious, what store pointed you here?
Time Masters in Newfoundland, Canada. I went in to buy Growing Hunger for "Game Night" tonight, and they told me about here.
Wow... isn't that something??? See what my silly flight of fancy has brought!?!? International awareness... Woot!!! Zombie03
(01-04-2011 08:51 PM)Sarku Wrote: [ -> ]Wow... isn't that something??? See what my silly flight of fancy has brought!?!? International awareness... Woot!!! Zombie03

Not too shabby, especially if information on this website has reached Newfoundland. I mean, we have a total population as a province of only around 500,000. We be tiny.

The forum is fairly active for having so few members as well. I'm trying to avoid being one of those members who just makes 10 useless posts to gain access to the scenario downloads and then relurks.
Greetings Ranma!!

There's lots to look at on here glad you have joined us Watchmen02. Spread the word everyone needs a bit of zombie in thier lives Zombie01
OH Canada!!

Welcome son of the True North.

OD

pankaj123

hello friends how r u there ?
Reference URL's