TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Revenge of the Dead hand limit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So in this scenario, it says the zombie hand size is 6. I interpreted this as, at the start of the zombie turn, they draw cards until their hand size is 6. My friend argued that he believes that the hand size just has a cap of 6, so instead of drawing up to 6 on each turn, you can just have 6. What do you guys think?
The rules say the zombie player draws to full hand size, so I would say draw to 6. This scenario is supposed to be brutal on the heros.
That's what I figured, thanks. I just told him I'd go only and find out for sure. It really was brutal. On the 8th turn I killed their 5th hero, we finished out the turn and I got another one and almost a third. Definitely an exciting one.
Revenge of the Dead is a pretty darned tough for the heroes.
I've only tried it as zombies, but it seems like it. I managed to kill a hero on the first turn. Amanda started in the hospital (random building, rolled a 6, I chose it) and I managed to get in my first draw a card that let my zombies move two spaces each. Put two in her square, and got my first zombie hero on turn one. I'm pretty sure that completely demoralized the heroes :P
We played Revenge of the Dead with a newbie and it was a bad idea... The zombies ate his brains like no other, and I fell to their blood thirst as well!
I'm not familiar with this scenario. But, I'm trying to understand your friend's interpretation of the 6 card hand limit. If you don't draw up to six each turn, then how would you ever get to six anyway?
Wait, Amanda didn't hide from either fight AND lost both fights? That's pretty shit rolls.
(02-10-2011 12:00 AM)Orguss Wrote: [ -> ]Wait, Amanda didn't hide from either fight AND lost both fights? That's pretty shit rolls.

Ummm....wrong thread, Orguss. Watchmen02

Gothicincarnation

(02-10-2011 02:48 AM)xraine69 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-10-2011 12:00 AM)Orguss Wrote: [ -> ]Wait, Amanda didn't hide from either fight AND lost both fights? That's pretty shit rolls.

Ummm....wrong thread, Orguss. Watchmen02

No it isn't the wrong thread xraine:

(01-06-2011 09:48 PM)Criesto Wrote: [ -> ]I've only tried it as zombies, but it seems like it. I managed to kill a hero on the first turn. Amanda started in the hospital (random building, rolled a 6, I chose it) and I managed to get in my first draw a card that let my zombies move two spaces each. Put two in her square, and got my first zombie hero on turn one. I'm pretty sure that completely demoralized the heroes :P

Watchmen02
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's