TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Expantions and original scenarios
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just played a game of defend the manor house with a great board setup. Manor house in the back with 3 attatched to it and one in the way back (kinda a on the edge of a cliff ot top of a hill type of deal to me). We have played with the growing hunger and hero pack expantions (cards & heroes), and yesterday removed all but the original game. It felt way better playing with only the original game. Does anyone notice it gets overwhelming, at times, playing the original scenarios with all the expantions added in?
I only have Growing Hunger, but we like adding different elements to the original scenarios from this expansion. Is it all of the new cards in the decks you don't care for? Are you using the dot system laid out in GH expansion to balance everything correctly?
My group has not been overwhelmed by this. We use GH and HP1 all the time. We only sometimes use the Survival of the Fittest expansion extras (Survival Tactics/Zombies with Weapons), however.
My group uses all the expansions that I own and we think that everytime we add something new it only gets better. The hardest part is when we are in search scenarios and can't find what we need, lol.
Well, i'm using every expansions available yet, and haven't really faced any balance issue. With every set of new card provided by an extension, you'll find 1 or 2 card that provide you to either search what you need through the deck, or discard more card. So, at the end, the ratio doesn't seems to have changed a lot, at least for me.
Btw, you should definitly try Survival of the Fittest. I find it to be a really cool extension.
Is there one extension that seems to be a favorite next to the original? Sorry if this is posted on a different thread already, but since I saw Survival of the Fittest being strongly recommended on this thread, I thought I would ask...
The most important expansion is definitely Growing Hunger. Hands down.
Growing hunger. Without a doubt.
Reference URL's