TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Sony Playstation Username list. (+games)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Anim8r
PSN: DirigereTMB

The only games I play regularly are Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 & Soulcalibur V.
Waffle1k

Assassins Creed 1 and 2
Batman Arkham City & Arkham Asylum
Brutal Legend
Dead Island
Dead Rising Off the record
Dragons Dogma
Lego - Star wars complete saga, Indiana Jones Original adventures, Harry Potter 1-4 & 5-7
Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City
Skyrim
Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3
I don't really have very many games, nor do I get a lot of time to play. I'm more of a casual video gamer in that I only play from time to time, and only games that really interest me.

However, I'd certainly love to add some new friends on PSN. My screenname there, no surprise, is:

StayPuft83

I actually can't even remember without looking what all games I have. LOL! But for what I can remember...

I have:

- Ghostbusters: The Video Game
- Ghostbusters: Sanctum of Slime
- Batman: Arkham Asylum
- Batman: Arkham City
- Several Rockband / Guitar Hero stuff (Which I'm not all that into, but it is a fun game to play from time to time with the wife)
- Spider-Man: Web of Shadows (which I did not yet even get to play)
- Dead Nation (a downloadable zombie game)
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
- All of the WWE games

I feel like I may be forgetting one or two, but that is all I can think of for now.
ThePickleLives

Playing through Lollipop Chainsaw right now. Total Grindhouse game. It will definitely grow on you. LoL

Guitar Hero / Rock Band / Midnight Club / Lost Planet 2 / Red Dead Redemption / Bioshock 2 / DC Universe Online / Killzone 2
Mine is Jgiff86

Anyone feel free to add me!

Currently playing BF3 and NCAA 13
(12-29-2012 06:45 AM)jgiff86 Wrote: [ -> ]Mine is Jgiff86

Anyone feel free to add me!

Currently playing BF3 and NCAA 13

added mate!
(12-29-2012 06:45 AM)jgiff86 Wrote: [ -> ]Currently playing BF3 and NCAA 13

Woo Hoo showing the EA love! Not sure if I had mentioned this before but I work for EA SPORTS & Virgin Gaming Zombie03
I can't get enough of BF3, especially playing with friends in a squad. Theres just something about throwing c4 on people that just makes me smile Watchmen02

Still not sure if I liked NCAA 12 or 13 better....

I'm looking for a new ps3 game to play. Im thinking about picking up the Walking Dead game. Anyone tried it? I've seen the episodes on the Playstation network but I never bothered downloading them.
I'm mspicer95

can't wait to add some of you guys
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's