TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just bought and played the game for the first time yesterday afternoon. Already ordered the Growing Hunger and Hero Pack 1 this morning. Sorry about the boring post, but I want to get to 10 so I can see the scenarios people made Watchmen02
Welcome to the boards. I started off trying to post just to get to my 10 quota also, but now I spend some time just about everyday checking in to see what people are talking about. This is a really neat community, esp for noob players like me (us?)!
Thanks for the welcome. I picked up this game as a quick diversion while taking a break from other turn based strategy games, but I can tell it is going to suck up a lot of time for me. As soon as I saw people painted their minis, I knew what I am going to have to do next.

I'm also amazed at the talent of all the people on this site as far as creating characters and mods.

(01-10-2011 12:03 AM)vikinglad Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the boards. I started off trying to post just to get to my 10 quota also, but now I spend some time just about everyday checking in to see what people are talking about. This is a really neat community, esp for noob players like me (us?)!
Welcome to TZG ,I think you'll find your Zombie fix here.

OD
Yeah, I definitely have. A coworker was talking about how women like vampire stories because to survive, the women can make the vampire fall in love with them (at least modern stories), whereas zombie stories require guns and cars to escape =)
Hi Sci Glad you've joined us!!
Keep us posted about what you think of growing hunger and hero pack 1. Hope you enjoy the game and this siteWatchmen02
Reference URL's