TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Bonjour à tous
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,
I recently registered and wanted to say hello to the community.

I'm a french LNOE player. I have been playing for a few months now, and I'm looking for some ways to renew our local gaming nights a bit.

Not that the game needs it, but still I'd like to experience some different ways.

EG: I've purchased a few "WorldWorkGames" modern urban sets to play Last night on earth
_ in a big local town
_ with 3D Buildings

That's my hobby those days.
What are yours?
I guess I'll get a clue while reading some threads here...
Welcome MrElio, you'll find that there is a bunch of info on the site and hopefully there'll be some that you'll find useful!!!
Hi MrElio. Glad to have you here; you sound like you are working on some pretty cool ideas. You should post some pics of your urban setting when you have it set up with the LNOE figures. I was looking at those online the other day, and they look really cool.
(01-11-2011 06:32 PM)vikinglad Wrote: [ -> ]Hi MrElio. Glad to have you here; you sound like you are working on some pretty cool ideas. You should post some pics of your urban setting when you have it set up with the LNOE figures. I was looking at those online the other day, and they look really cool.

I sure will.
I've been purchasing stuffs around likes cars, urban city parts...
Let's put all this together and see how it goes!

By the way: this site really IS like a goldmine for people like me that looks for links and references...
Bienvenue à la folie qui est TZG

OD
Welcome to the forum, Mr Elio. Among my hobbies include watching good French films that never get attempted by Americans. The French are about the only ones who know how to do steampunk right, it seems.
(01-19-2011 07:35 PM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]The French are about the only ones who know how to do steampunk right, it seems.

Really? Any recommendations? I would love to check a couple out.
Vidocq, Delicatessen, City of Lost Children, Babylon A.D. (not technically "steampunk" but has the feel). A couple animated ones, too.
Reference URL's