TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Unrelated Manor House
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone here use the Manor House in unrelated scenarios? I mean, do you use it when you're playing another scenario that doesn't require it?
Sometimes. Usually not, though.
What Orguss said.
We tried once. It makes it really hard to get to the other side of town. The big squares in the normal center board make getting to your destination easier. I think I would use the Manor House if the heroes were winning too often, as this seems like it would favor zombies, since they can walk through walls.
i use it often cause i find that the heroes i play with win or than the zombies...and i like to use it to have that one house in town. (other than the farm house)

i wish flying frog would add some housing, even an apt. building would be great.
(01-11-2011 08:13 PM)vikinglad Wrote: [ -> ]We tried once. It makes it really hard to get to the other side of town. The big squares in the normal center board make getting to your destination easier. I think I would use the Manor House if the heroes were winning too often, as this seems like it would favor zombies, since they can walk through walls.

I would have thought it would still be balanced, at least that was my experience. I mean, the Heroes have the ability to move up to six places a turn (7 in some cases I believe), provided nothing blocks or prevents their movement (locked door, rain, lights out, etc.).

Zombies would have a harder time getting to the Heroes because they usually only move 1 square a turn and have more squares between them and the heroes.

I guess it's dependent on the game experience really. Zombie players could literally make movement slow to a crawl. On the other hand, Heroes would have an easier time getting to the other side of the board and getting away from the Zombies.

Another factor is the increased time. I would say that if you did this, you might want to add 2 extra turns to the scenario, especially if it involves searching. That is, unless you permit searching of the Manor House.
Reference URL's