TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: New to Last Night On Earth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Stumbled upon this game at my local game shop (The Source in MN) right around Christmas. Initially, I was skeptical of the price tag, but after researching the game and reading thru the rules online, I decided it would be worth it - and it SO was. This is my new favorite game that I am championing to anyone that will listen.
After my first night of playing it, I ran out and picked up the Hero Pack. After that, I told myself I would not purchase Growing Hunger until I have played as all 12 available characters, and played thru all available scenarios (not including online). 3 days later, I had Growing Hunger.

I love everything about this game: the modular board, the different characters, the scenarios. It is just so well thought out and executed. I look forward to more expansions.
Welcome to the obsession, and the forums. Enjoy the ride!
Welcome! I just started coming here a few days ago, but people here are creative, friendly, and helpful.
Welcome to TZG

OD
Welcome and enjoy your stay!
Hi Munky!
Yep the game gets you like that. I've found the more you play it the better it gets there's just so much variety. I love the moments that are really cinematic or when you're like "wow! did that just happen"
Happy gaming and we hope you enjoy the siteWatchmen02
I know exactly what you mean about the cinematic moments, we had one just the other night when playing the Zombie Apocalypse scenario.

I will spare you the details of the events leading up to the moment, but the climax was running Jenny over and dropping gasoline near three large groups of zombies, then using Jenny and Billy (he had the lighter) to lure two of the groups into range of the explosion, survive the zombie attacks, then on the next turn get out of range and blow them up. In order to pull this off, Billy had to survive 7 zombie attacks on the zombie turn. Luckily we pulled it off without losing Jenny or Billy, and nuked all but three of the zombies.

Good good stuff.
Reference URL's