TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Love it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just started playing the game with some friends about a week ago. Love the game, lots of potential, always been a big zombie fan in every regard. Looking foward to being a part of this site.
Welcome!
Welcome wagon says "welcome".
Welcome Ark!!
You are now one of usWatchmen02
(01-12-2011 05:55 AM)ArkThompson Wrote: [ -> ]Just started playing the game with some friends about a week ago. Love the game, lots of potential, always been a big zombie fan in every regard. Looking foward to being a part of this site.

For me, this was/is the place to be for new players especially. I spent hours going through all of the rules threads trying to predict questions before they came up. We made lots of mistakes our first couple of games before finding this site. I may have never used the bat as intended were it not for this place! Glad you found us, welcome.
Welcome to TZG

OD
New here as well, good to meet ya.
(01-12-2011 11:42 PM)vikinglad Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-12-2011 05:55 AM)ArkThompson Wrote: [ -> ]Just started playing the game with some friends about a week ago. Love the game, lots of potential, always been a big zombie fan in every regard. Looking foward to being a part of this site.

For me, this was/is the place to be for new players especially. I spent hours going through all of the rules threads trying to predict questions before they came up. We made lots of mistakes our first couple of games before finding this site. I may have never used the bat as intended were it not for this place! Glad you found us, welcome.

It took us awhile to get acustom to the crazy amount of rules, none of them are really hard to understand just there are so many to remember, except for the line of sight, that took us awhile to decipher.
Welcome aboard.
Reference URL's