TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Cancel Zombie card vs Immediately Cancel Zombie card
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some hero cards say cancel any zombie card/fight and some say immediately cancel any zombie card/fight. Can the zombies do anything about either? I was under the impression you cannot cancel a card that is canceling another card. There are zombie cards that read cancel any townsfolk event on the roll of a 4+, can you only use on the part that doesn't use the townsfolk cancel ability? (2nd part of card, doc brody, etc) Can you use the zombie card that cancels any event on a 5+ on those same townsfolk cards? This is just another rule that has brought us to a stalemate which each side is only saying worlks in favor for them. Anyone have refrence to the FFP ruling on this?
"Immediately" means that the zombie cannot play further cards in response to the card played. However, look for an older thread about what it means when "immediately" killing a zombie (ie, Meat Cleaver).
(01-13-2011 08:33 PM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]"Immediately" means that the zombie cannot play further cards in response to the card played. However, look for an older thread about what it means when "immediately" killing a zombie (ie, Meat Cleaver).

Thanks!! Yeah the immediately meat cleaver and garden shears I get, just was wondering on some sort of cancel, cancel, cancel, cancel etc type of thing. Figured it meant only if a card is played to cancel an action then that action has been cancel and no card can be played in response to it.
(01-13-2011 10:42 PM)CA Jones Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-13-2011 08:33 PM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]"Immediately" means that the zombie cannot play further cards in response to the card played. However, look for an older thread about what it means when "immediately" killing a zombie (ie, Meat Cleaver).

Thanks!! Yeah the immediately meat cleaver and garden shears I get, just was wondering on some sort of cancel, cancel, cancel, cancel etc type of thing. Figured it meant only if a card is played to cancel an action then that action has been cancel and no card can be played in response to it.

Cancel a cancellation card is such a Samantha thing to do...
Reference URL's