TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: The Ritual (back to back buildings)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If two buildings are touching where there are two walls together (the ritual, inner and outer board pieces) can you shoot through both walls, if your in one buliding and a the other player is in the other?
(01-13-2011 11:04 PM)CA Jones Wrote: [ -> ]If two buildings are touching where there are two walls together (the ritual, inner and outer board pieces) can you shoot through both walls, if your in one buliding and a the other player is in the other?

I'd say yes. There isn't anything that says you cannot. You are against a wall in an adjacent space.
I'd vote no because thematically the idea of a window being between two different buildings is a bad idea!
The wording on page 1, during the "Extra Doors" area indicates to me that they intend a shared wall to be one wall. Also think about the Growing Hunger space with the Antique shop or the one with the Pharmacy. Both are adjacent buildings that share a wall, but are separate buildings. While it's true they also share an interior door, I don't think that's terribly relevant.

For those of you who need reality: I live in a row house. It's REALLY easy to bust through the wall to the next place over. A gun shooting through would be no problem. (And about line of sight? Maybe it's damage from the zombie apocalypse that's partially crumbled the wall -- but not enough to walk through.) It's not always a window.

Diseased's logic also applies.
I didn't pay attention to the main title - I may be being dumb here what is The Ritual?

ETA - Forget that. I found out that it is the All Hallows Eve 2. Haven't read it yet, so forget everything I said! Watchmen02
(01-14-2011 03:30 AM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]Diseased's logic also applies.

Oh that is what his name means! Diseased! Now I get it... little slow on that one. To me, he has just been D######D this whole time. Thanks for the (unintentional) clarification, MQS.
(01-14-2011 03:51 AM)vikinglad Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-14-2011 03:30 AM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]Diseased's logic also applies.

Oh that is what his name means! Diseased! Now I get it... little slow on that one. To me, he has just been D######D this whole time. Thanks for the (unintentional) clarification, MQS.

Yes, it was originally to poke fun of a friend of mind who had a with the similar subject name who also spelled it with numbers. It just stuck after that. I became a victim of my own joke.

Diseased or D works too if you ever have to reference me.
The Ritual is the new web scenario (All Hallows II: The Ritual), it is played with outer board pieces simply extending the game outward like in search for the truth scenario in SotF expansion but in all four direction using all 8 game board L pieces. There is a chance that two buildings can be placed touching one another.
(01-14-2011 03:23 AM)zombie67 Wrote: [ -> ]I'd vote no because thematically the idea of a window being between two different buildings is a bad idea!

That is what I say... Although you are up against a wall in your space, you are not against the wall of the space you are trying to shoot into.
Reference URL's