TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: four new promo's Last night on Earth?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just saw they (FFP) added some new promo's .... at least the title for them. Now rules yet known and no images so far. I might be wrong but as far as I know they are new:

Just titles:

Promo-043 Rise to the Challenge
Promo-044 Anxious to Feed
Promo-045 Survivor
Promo-046 The Hungry One
Where was this?
(01-14-2011 09:44 PM)Onemangang Wrote: [ -> ]Promo-043 Rise to the Challenge
That would be a good name for D's new two-story boards! Not sure what to make of that...
That are the cards you get with the new mini expansion with the new level up system.
Oh yeah, I forgot about those!

Survivor: Hero Event, play immediately, remains in play. Play on any Hero. The hero may move 1 extra space during their momvement. The next time the Hero would be wounded, prevent that wound and discard this card. Image: Stacy holding flare gun.

Rise to the Challenge: Hero event, play immediately, remains in play. Play on any Hero. Ingore all card restrictions that Hero has based on their Special Rules. Discard this card to force a Zombie to Re-roll any number of its Fight Dice. Image: Sally with a baseball bat by a loading dock.

Anxious to Feed: Zombie Event, play immediately, remains in play. Any time a Zombie is Spawned at a Spawning Pit, it may immediately move 1 space. Image: Jade with a pistol and a flashlight, with a couple of zombie hands and outlines behind her reaching around.

The Hungry One: Zombie Event, play immediately, remains in play. At the start of the Move Zombies Phase, choose 1 Zombie to move D3 spaces this turn instead of its normal move.
Any pics of the cards available??
(01-14-2011 10:57 PM)vikinglad Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-14-2011 09:44 PM)Onemangang Wrote: [ -> ]Promo-043 Rise to the Challenge
That would be a good name for D's new two-story boards! Not sure what to make of that...

Good call... I'll keep a note of that...
Reference URL's