TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Heroic Cards... ....What to do when the Hero draws a second one?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Also, a question from a game last night. We had a Hero draw a second "Heroic" Event card from a search. As the Hero had one in his hand, we ruled that you discard the newly draw "Heroic" Event card no replacement. My question is, does this Hero get to draw another card to fulfill his search and replace the card he forced to discard -or- is the Hero just considered to be "out of luck" for being unfortunate enough to draw two "Heroic" cards?
(01-15-2011 09:28 PM)Nebulon Wrote: [ -> ]Also, a question from a game last night. We had a Hero draw a second "Heroic" Event card from a search. As the Hero had one in his hand, we ruled that you discard the newly draw "Heroic" Event card no replacement. My question is, does this Hero get to draw another card to fulfill his search and replace the card he forced to discard -or- is the Hero just considered to be "out of luck" for being unfortunate enough to draw two "Heroic" cards?

When it says "limit one heroic card per player" it isn't referring to what cards are in your hand. You could hold 20 of them if you wanted. It means you can NOT play them both on the same hero at the same time to stack its affects.

It works the same as Faith.
Diseased has it.
To answer the topic question, "Play it on someone else."
Revised Card text:

"No more than one heroic card may be played on a Hero at a time"
It means that specific hero.
Since it is an event card, it is not tied to a specific hero until it is played on someone. It stays in your secret deck of unspecified size until the perfect opportunity.
(01-17-2011 06:55 PM)vikinglad Wrote: [ -> ]Since it is an event card, it is not tied to a specific hero until it is played on someone. It stays in your secret deck of unspecified size until the perfect opportunity.

"limit one heroic card per Hero"

beating it to death...

This is how I'm playing it now: In my example situation; - First Hero had one "Heroic" event card in the Hero's secret deck from a previous search. First Hero searched and drew a second "Heroic" card, placed in secret deck. First Hero now has two "Heroic" cards in hand. Now plays one "Heroic" card on self. Later, plays a "Heroic" event card on Second Hero to great effect!

My example the Hero actually has two Heroic cards un-played in his hand, seemingly exceeding the limit.

That is why... text revision: "only one heroic card may be played on a Hero at a time"...
"Limit one Heroic card per hero" is still accurate. Before it is played, while it is still in hand, that card belongs to the player, not any associated hero.
Exactly! Hero = Billy, Sally, Sheriff Anderson, etc. Player = actual human.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's