TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: The Revolver Hates Me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Everytime I pick it up, or start with it, I nearly always roll a 1 on my first shot and have to discard it. Yet other players get a good 4-5 shots off before rolling the 1. It has become quite comical, and I now groan whenever I pick it up.

Anyone else have a weapon/card that works fine for others but seems to fail whenever you have it?
The baseball bat is godly to me. One fight I used the baseball bat 19 times and it didn't break. I was determined to get that 6.

The pump shotgun is my bane. I either always miss or it breaks as SOON as I hit one.
I have never gotten to use the dynamite! Every time I get some, I can't find any fire. I carry it around for 6-7 turns, hoping for a lighter or torch, but nothing! Zombie23
With my group, its pretty much a rule that Sheriff Anderson can't hit anything with the revolver.

(01-17-2011 07:06 PM)Orguss Wrote: [ -> ]The baseball bat is godly to me. One fight I used the baseball bat 19 times and it didn't break. I was determined to get that 6.

I find it more impressive that you rolled 19 times and didn't get a kill :P
I got the kill! ;( It's just.. hard to beat a 6 on zombie roll. I won on ties, so that was neato. I just had to get there. We added it up, I had enough doubles to kill him 5 times over as I had doubles on everything except 6
(01-18-2011 04:40 AM)Orguss Wrote: [ -> ]I got the kill! ;( It's just.. hard to beat a 6 on zombie roll. I won on ties, so that was neato. I just had to get there. We added it up, I had enough doubles to kill him 5 times over as I had doubles on everything except 6

Haha that's pretty epic actually. If that were real, the zombie would just be pulp at that point.
(01-18-2011 04:40 AM)Orguss Wrote: [ -> ]I got the kill! ;( It's just.. hard to beat a 6 on zombie roll. I won on ties, so that was neato. I just had to get there. We added it up, I had enough doubles to kill him 5 times over as I had doubles on everything except 6

I'm not sure, but I think you played incorrectly. You shouldn't have needed double 6's to kill him. All you needed was only one six (meaning you beat him with the tie) and then have doubles with ANY other number to kill him. Pg 15 for reference. So, if you already have a higher die, than at most you should only have to roll the die 6 times more until he's dead.

If I misunderstood, sorry!
So the question for Orguss is: were you trying to just hit one 6 to win ties and kill with lower doubles, or were you hunting for a second 6, at which point you would be wasting swings and risking breakage...

From the sounds of it, you were looking for just that one elusive 6...
The entire time I was trying to hit that one 6. I had double 1's, 2's 3's 4's and 5's, but ZERO 6's.
Whenever someone plays with the sheriff at the start, they always roll a 1 or I have resilient in my hand
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's