TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Will Paint for Food
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So I left my job to finish up school this year and now I'm 2 weeks unemployed. So I'm extending my painting services (and abundance of free time) to anyone who would wants the most bang-per-buck.
I paint with some of the best materials available: citadel and vallejo paints, primer, washes, and purity sealant.

RATES
Premium $10.00/mini
- Prime, base coats, ink wash, dry brush.

Deluxe $7.00/mini
- Prime, base coats, ink wash.

GAMES
  • Last Night on Earth - 22 minis (14 Zombies and 8 Heroes)
  • Invasion From Outer Space - 28 minis (18 Martians, 1 Leader, 1 Zard Beast, and 8 Heroes)
  • A Touch of Evil - I'm not sure, I don't own AToE. So I'd count on you guys to give me an estimate. Watchmen02
  • I will paint just about anything you send me; even your cat!
If you have a particular preference, perhaps a photo(/s) of a nice paint job you've seen here or on on BGG, please feel free to email me a link so I can replicate that paint job for you. Same if you have any special instructions.

CONTACT
If you're interested, please send me an email at spartanvi (at) gmail (dot) com.

ADDITIONAL INFO
Please go here for additional information and images of the past/current commissions.

Here's my latest LNOE work:

[Image: dale9.jpg]

[Image: dale10.jpg]

[Image: dale11.jpg]

[Image: dale12.jpg]

[Image: dale13.jpg]

[Image: dale14.jpg]

[Image: dale15.jpg]

Gothicincarnation

I can't paint worth crap... Shaky hands, no patience, bad eyes, and no time.

Your prices are reasonable, even for my budget. And I'd be willing to consider it. But where do you live at? I'd be more willing to consider it if you lived on the same USA coast as me, that I would if you lived in Russia. Plus, how long would it take you once you get the minis? Say a full set of IFOS X2 (I bought 2 additional sets of brown/green martians so 28 original + 28 Zombie Martians = 56 minis total)?

Also, I have a lot more than just the standard sets. Aside from having ALL the expansions, I also bought extra copies of ALL the available figures... Plus I pre-ordered CoPE as well. I'd be keeping you quite busy for quite awhile. (Say likely over 100 minis total, though I never actually counted them.) I'd only send them in sets, so I had a play set here while you painted the other set, then send the other when I get the first back... etc... and likely one game at a time as well, so I wouldn't bog you down too badly. LOL And then likely one set a month... Do have to worry about bills and budgets and all that.
How about non-FFP minis?
Hi Gothic, I got your email and replied. I appreciate the email, I don't check my messages at thezombiegame.com very much just yet.

(01-19-2011 07:38 PM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]How about non-FFP minis?

I would be willing to paint just about any game or miniature. I've also painted my Shadows over Camelot, Battlestar Galactica, Space Hulk, Tide of Iron, and RoboRally sets.

Gothicincarnation

I need to get Battlestar Galactica yet... humm... maybe next month...

Willing to paint anything huh?

*Looks over t his DOOM and Starcraft Figures... then at his original Diablo II Minis... then at his Army of Darkness Original Minis... grins evilly*

I am so gonna go broke... LOL
Can we pay directly in 50# bags of rice? You are saying it's for food. How can I be sure you're feeding yourself and not buying booze? Zombie03
(01-20-2011 02:46 PM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]Can we pay directly in 50# bags of rice? You are saying it's for food. How can I be sure you're feeding yourself and not buying booze? Zombie03

HAHAHA!!!
(01-20-2011 02:46 PM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]Can we pay directly in 50# bags of rice? You are saying it's for food. How can I be sure you're feeding yourself and not buying booze? Zombie03

Hahaha! Well it's for food, gas, and books. Zombie12

And although I'm of age, I don't drink often at all. Anything I need I can take from my parent's liquor cabinet. Watchmen02

(01-20-2011 11:19 AM)Gothicincarnation Wrote: [ -> ]I need to get Battlestar Galactica yet... humm... maybe next month...

Willing to paint anything huh?

*Looks over t his DOOM and Starcraft Figures... then at his original Diablo II Minis... then at his Army of Darkness Original Minis... grins evilly*

I am so gonna go broke... LOL

I'll seriously paint them all. I'd love to paint the StarCraft set. Zombie22
Here are some AToE minis I painted for ScottE @ BGG

[Image: progress2.jpg]

[Image: progress3.jpg]

[Image: progress4.jpg]

[Image: progress5.jpg]
While that's very good paintwork, is it just me or are the AToE minis less... detailed?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's