TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Volgovian Nutcracker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I apologize if I missed it, but I found no discussion on this villian. I want to get the minion tokens printed up and was hoping I could get a suggestion on where to get the material and the best place to print them. Also, should these be printed as 12 double-sided tokens?

Edit: ok, so I finally found the thread on this, but still didn't answer the questions I posed.
I printed mine on heavy cardstock and cut them out. They don't need to be doublesided. But getting them printed on awesome material is a little beyond me, too... any suggestions, folks?
I never liked the Volgovian so I don't use him......but for the Dryad I printed everything om Print & Stick paper & then stuck them to Board that
was about the thickness of the regular FFP stuff.

You could print up either way but it appears double sided would work as I can't see where you would ever all 12 Toy Soldiers on the Board.

OD
See, I loved the Volgovian. He was a BRUTE! In our co-op games, we find the Dryad only a little tough.
(01-23-2011 05:37 PM)gavindowning Wrote: [ -> ]See, I loved the Volgovian. He was a BRUTE! In our co-op games, we find the Dryad only a little tough.

I just felt "He wasn't serious enough" Watchmen01 & really never looked
beyond the Nutcracker picture.In reading over his Minion card
and rules to answer the posters question, I did find him interesting.
Still not sure I could use him as a villain,maybe it's the toy cannon
thing.

OD
Well, if you place your tongue firmly in your cheek when you play it, he's actually a blast. No, he's not as serious as, say, the Unspeakable Horror (who is?), but he's still a lot of fun to play.

I like a little humor mixed with my horror, so the Nutcracker really became one of my favorites, even if I can only get away with playing him during the holiday season.
The question was, material and printer.Watchmen02
(01-24-2011 06:17 PM)xraine69 Wrote: [ -> ]The question was, material and printer.Watchmen02

Looks like your wanting something more professional than our
home printers can handle.I would suggest you check this
out with a printer in your area-I know that Kiko does this
kind of work but any printer could go it.

OD
Yeah, I want them to be as close to the tokens that come with the game.
They don't need to be double sided. I printed mine on regular paper then laminated them and cut them out
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's