TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Project Shadowbrook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yes starting this winter, Project Shadowbrook will commence. Flying Frog hits another one out of the park and I will bring the game to another level....3D that is. Look for more as we slowly move into December.
Canadian Pittbull Wrote:Yes starting this winter, Project Shadowbrook will commence. Flying Frog hits another one out of the park and I will bring the game to another level....3D that is. Look for more as we slowly move into December.

Can't wait for this :cool:

OD
Where will you store this? I guess this one won't be "as" big as LNOE though... Can you make me one? Zombie03
No it shouldn't be as big as the LNOE board (I hope). But I have been looking around and picking up pieces for it. Pretty much looked at the board and then started making a list of what I was either A) Going to have to ulimtately build and B) What I could hopefully find prefab.

So far I found minis to use for representing the monsters on the board as per their tokens.

These will be repainted and rebased. But I scoured the Horrorclix for the following:

The Scarecrow
The Nosferatu
The Dire Werewolf
The Headless Horseman

I was looking at other minis in the set for use as the dryad but didn't see anything that stood out so I will most likely just choose a mini that I can convert and sculpt into the dryad.

More info as I go along. This weekend will be used to begin painting the heroes for the game. Man this game is Awesome!
Canadian Pittbull Wrote:I was looking at other minis in the set for use as the dryad but didn't see anything that stood out so I will most likely just choose a mini that I can convert and sculpt into the dryad.

You may find this useful for a Dryad mini: http://cgi.ebay.com/DREAMBLADE-Rare-GREENLIFE-DRYAD-Base-Set-MINT!_W0QQitemZ110300679126QQcmdZViewItemQQimsxZ20081017?IMSfp=TL081017101002r27​384

Dreamblade had some scary stuff.
soundgirl Wrote:
Canadian Pittbull Wrote:I was looking at other minis in the set for use as the dryad but didn't see anything that stood out so I will most likely just choose a mini that I can convert and sculpt into the dryad.

You may find this useful for a Dryad mini: http://cgi.ebay.com/DREAMBLADE-Rare-GREENLIFE-DRYAD-Base-Set-MINT!_W0QQitemZ110300679126QQcmdZViewItemQQimsxZ20081017?IMSfp=TL081017101002r27​384

Dreamblade had some scary stuff.

Sweet! I will have to get my hands on this. Actually I was rather shocked to hear that Topps is shutting down Wizkids. So those wanting to get their hands on their products better do so in the next few months.
Well I got my bases made for the monsters now to prep all the monsters and Heroes for painting. Then get to work on planning out the size of the board and then start building!
Canadian Pittbull Wrote:Well I got my bases made for the monsters now to prep all the monsters and Heroes for painting. Then get to work on planning out the size of the board and then start building!

How's the project coming along?
It is kinda slow going at this point what with the real world interfering and also my groups interests in other things and also with me possibly stepping back onto the community theatre stage I will hopefully get some more work on this done in the near future. I will however post images of my painted pics soon and I should have some more Project Woodinvale pics soon as well since I have been picking away at getting more interiors done for it.
CPB's hard work on his 3D boards has almost convinced me to move to Canada to game with him...=)
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's