TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Zombie Driver
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Gothicincarnation

I was out getting some things printed up at an office store the other day, when I noticed this game on a rack behind me: Zombie Driver. I thought to myself - "Humm... Zombies... I like Zombies... Driving game... I don't like Driving games... Hummm.... $9.95... Cheap... Ok I'll buy it, it is Zombies after all." So I bought it. Took it home and installed it. Tried to play it... sucked at it... total epic fail... took me 6 tries to beat the first level... LOL But it was fun, I liked it. Graphics weren't half bad, not great, but not bad. nifty little game that I thought I'd share with you all.

http://www.zombiedriver.com/

There are lots of videos and screen shots there. You can download the soundtrack too, which isn't half bad either. A demo too. interesting game, fun, and a little addicting even though I suck at it. Check it out. Get behind the wheel and mow down some zombie ass!

Be sure if you get the game, to patch it to v1.2.6, they added some new game modes (If you do the Steam version it is automatically patched), new voice sounds, and basically just upgraded the game in general.

(Like the new avatar I made? LOL)
Those skulls are pretty cool. I checked out the link. It looks like it would be fun to play on an i-Device... I suck at driving games though. I mean... really suck...

Gothicincarnation

(01-21-2011 01:47 AM)Sarku Wrote: [ -> ]Those skulls are pretty cool. I checked out the link. It looks like it would be fun to play on an i-Device... I suck at driving games though. I mean... really suck...

So do I... LOL But it's fun none-the-less. Watchmen02
I bought the game a long time ago on steam and just hadn't played it yet. Played i last night . Pretty, fun but both myself an my son got motion sickness. I haven't gotten sick from playing a game in a long time.
Reference URL's