TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: LNOE - All 51 Painted Figures for Sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just posted an eBay auction for my very first set of LNOE figures that I painted. It is 51 figures in total (16 Heroes, 7 Brown Zombies, 7 Green Zombies, 7 Red Zombies, 7 Green Grave Dead Zombies, 7 Brown Grave Dead Zombies).

It includes all of the figures from:

Last Night on Earth
Growing Hunger Expansion
Hero Pack 1 Expansion
Grave Weapons Expansion

Follow the link to see. Starting bid 99 cents.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...:MESELX:IT
No shipping to europe I see ...
I would be willing to ship to Europe and Canada... I didn't realize it says ships to USA only... I am on eBay now trying to fix that.
Glad to see some bids on it. I bid 25 and was quickly outbid. I hope you get a good price.
51 now, good luck on pulling a few more bucks out of it. Was very pleased with your painting
Woah, last minute explosion! Congrats, man. Don't spend it all in one place!

Update: I'm not the one who won this, I was about to bid when the price jumped by 30 bucks, so nobody go hating me for outbidding them.
Wow, yeah. Good price for that. I may want to paint up my zombies finally and sell a set ;p
Yeah, it ended very well. I'm happy. :-)
Where did you get all of the extra minis, your add said you painted yours and then bought new ones. You didn't buy all new sets did you, cuz that's a lot of dough? If you
divulge your source, I won't eat ALL of your brains. or if you don't, I might just ask you to sell me some... I would paint them myself, out course. I'm too nit picky about that sort of thing.

Thanks!
The figures can be bought from the flying frog shop.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's