TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: COPE ships!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It seems like COPE is now shipping. I woke up this morning to a notification from FFP that they're sending me something. It can only be my COPE preorder.

Gothicincarnation

Oh that would be sweet. Preordered mine early this month. Haven't gotten anything from FFP about shipping anything yet, but I also ordered IFOS which arrived already, so I might not. But it would be nice if I woke up here in a few days to a package from them. Zombie17 Maybe even in time for my B-day, that would be even sweeter. Zombie03
Mine has also shipped! I'm very excited!
Mine has arrived! I've been looking over the rules. It looks like a lot of fun!

We'll probably only play co-op around here: my wife strongly prefers cooperative board games. But once a game has been played, I'll be making a report. It looks like it should be fun!

Gothicincarnation

WooHoo! Mine just arrived today! Zombie17
Once you guys get a few plays in please let us know what you think.I've been on the fence over this game.

OD

Gothicincarnation

Will do OD... But as boring and strange as my life is only the divine knows when I'll have time (and can talk the wife into playing) LOL
I preordered this as well. Just waiting on it to show up. Looking forward to giving it a play through.

The Problem is of course the humans!
UUUULLLLAAA!!!

:P
Reference URL's