TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Happy Hour Conversation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Had a pretty humorous zombie conversation last night at the bar with the fellas. We had gotten onto the subject of getting a game night together again (we used to play Killer Bunnies regularly, but at some point changed gears to doing beer and wings instead), and we got to talking about LNOE. Spence said that you should be able to choose your characters in that game to make sure you get the ones with the best abilities. I said that in a zombie apocalypse, you would not get to choose who your team of survivors were. That was the springboard to this question: If there were a zombie apocalypse and you could choose two people that you know, who would they be and why?

First we had to determine if these were fast or slow zombies as this could affect our answers. A coin flip decides the zombies are slow.

I chose my buddies Paul and Casey. Paul was a boy scout and has access to a large fully stocked gun case. Casey works at the local RenFest Badger Blades, has access to lots of good hand weapons.

Spence chose his beefy friend Ron and his wife Nat. Ron is an electrician and body builder who trained for UFC. Nat is small, fast, and a crackshot with a gun.

Dustin also went with Ron, and his ex-wife Meg. This raised some eyebrows. He said Meg for a few reasons: military training, procreation if he had to,and in the likely event she were eaten by zombies, he wouldn't care.

Laughter ensued.
(01-21-2011 05:30 PM)munkymuddface Wrote: [ -> ]Ron is an electrician and body builder who trained for UFC.

Whereabouts are you from? I work with a body-building, UFC-training guy named Ron.
Twin Cities MN area.
Dang, I am in CA. Just imagine... there is two of this guy running around! He does electrical work, too.
Impressive Bar talk......most of the conversations I hear are about getting laid.
But interesting question.Let's see I would choose 2 of my Investigators:

Paul-who is basically a slow Zombie anyway,so would be great for recon
Emily-who can inflict major damage in a variety of ways.

OD
I'd choose Eric. He's got quite the gun collection, practices with it regularly. And he's one of the few people I could probably outrun when needed...

And then my room mate. He's turned into quite a successful survivalist lately, and he sure does know how to tinker and fix things.
Reference URL's