TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: two things.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
alright guys, your right... you can use a weapon one handed, but its not practical, now i know some of you guys play video game, but i have shot competition for 14 years, i know how weapons are used properly. its true you can use a bazooka one handed, but is it accurate, no... think realistic guys.
Man, I've got to go see one of these bazooka competitions you speak of! Watchmen02
hahahaha, you'd be surprised....
Realistic? IN MY ZOMBIE GAME? GTFO
hahaha...Zombies.... im starting to wish for Nazis
(01-26-2011 03:17 AM)steve.esper Wrote: [ -> ]alright guys, your right... you can use a weapon one handed, but its not practical, now i know some of you guys play video game, but i have shot competition for 14 years, i know how weapons are used properly. its true you can use a bazooka one handed, but is it accurate, no... think realistic guys.

I think you misunderstood me. I am trying to help you come up with playable rules that you can use to incorporate your ideas. I meant that the pump-shotgun, in the rules for Last Night On Earth, is not a two-handed weapon. When developing new rules, it is important to try to stay consistent with what already exists. That is why I was curious as to how the sawed-off shotgun you are developing was going to be different, from a play-mechanics point-of-view, than the pump shotgun.

I think video games probably portray a much more accurate picture of what zombie warfare may be like than organized shooting competitions, but until Z-day, it is hard to say for sure. In pistol competitions I have seen, people normally fire a single pistol while holding it with two hands. I believe this is how it is "used properly." Only in special "Bull's-Eye" competitions are pistols fired one-handed. Given that this is your frame of reference, why would you consider this an obvious one-handed weapon in the game?

I think the "Cowboy" ability may be too strong if he (you?) can combine any mix of several "one-handed ranged" or "pistol" weapons, and you should consider choosing your favorite "pistol" to be able to use this with so he isn't constantly double-gunning everything. That is how the Clint Eastwood one works.
Orguss, can you make the changes, i hope to finish these character on saturday.
You haven't decided anything. I'll make the changes as soon as you say with what
1st character

Name: Richard Esperson
Title: Texas Ranger
Start: Random Building
Law Enforcement- Male
Special Rules:
Give Me Back My Bullets- May take any "Ammo Card" from the discard pile as a move action while searching a building.
Cowboy- If carrying two pistol based weapons, may fire both of them buring a range attack in each hand.
Health- 2 wounds, 1 dead marker.
Quote- "You can go out the window, ill acquaint these Zombies to a good friend of mine... Mr. Colt."

2nd Character

Name: Shannon Esperson
Title: Nurse
Start: Hospital
Medical-Female
Special Rules
MEDIC!!!!- May take any "First Aid Kit" from the discard pile as a move action while searching a building.
Field Nurse- use a Move Action to heal herself or another is in the same space of one wound.
Lightweight- May not use Guns except the revolver.
Health- 2 wounds, 1 dead marker.
Quote- "Its only a flesh wound... oh wait... Its a Zombie!"
Don't forget that the cowboy may take the bazooka from the discard pile.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's