TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Zombiezonenews
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Link to a cool zombie movie/stuff site:

http://www.zombiezonenews.com/

Check out the trailer for "War of the Dead"

I don't quite know what to make of it...
What do you think?
WTF?

Nothing?...
If you're afraid to click on my link 'cause you think I've set up some kind of hard-drive-destroying-virus... keep in mind that I can barely send an e-mail... Type in zombiezonenews.com in your browser, ya skirt-wearing-poodle-walkers!

It's a cool site!
I just clicked on the link... I'll give my report in a few!!!
The site itself is nice, though haven't spent all that long checking it out. As for "War of the Dead"...hard to tell, really. Everything in the trailer is grey and foggy, at least three shots where a character has his back to us and does a slow turn-look at camera, and I know I've heard that music before. Heck, it could be amazing, but nothing in that preview got me interested.
The music is from Smokin Aces. I thought the trailer looked pretty cool... Worth a look at least!!! Zombie17
The title got my attention.
Then... the trailer started out good.
But then... I asked, "Are there any zombies in this zombie movie?" (It seems like at least one!) Doesn't seem like much of a 'war'. But as Sarky says, worth a look.

Also of interest at the site is the article about two possible new zombie tv series this fall...
The CW's 'The Awakening' shows promise.
But NBC's 'Zombies vs. Vampires'...

Now that just sounds hell-a-lame.
Reference URL's