TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: New LNOE Owner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've played both AToE and Arkham Horror. I'd say that AToE being described as "Arkham Light," is a very fair assessment, though both are equally enjoyable in totally different ways, if that makes sense.

Still, if you enjoy Arkham but find it too complex at times, then AToE is one that would totally be up your alley.
(01-25-2011 04:58 PM)gavindowning Wrote: [ -> ]As a good group of advanced gamers, we typically jump right into the advanced rules when we get a new Flying Frog game, and we enjoy doing so, but Your Mileage May Vary.

Personally, I find Escape In the Truck makes a good introductory scenario, honestly, though while I like that one, many others here loathe it. So, again.... YMMV.

I very much agree that "Escape In the Truck" makes a good first run, however we started with the instructional recommendation of "Die zombies die". Die zombies die seems too simple and makes for a quick(er) game while trying to sort out the rules but not as entertaining as escape in the truck! If you don't play escape in the truck first its defiantly recommended as a second play!!! Great game overall you will not be disappointed Watchmen02
I do love me some truck!
Escape in the Truck is always a favorite. Even after playing all the senarios, it just seems more "Night of the Living Dead"-like
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's