TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Greatest LNOE forum ever!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm so excited to start getting involved in the forum and hope to contribute while being a member here! We just got LNOE about 3 months ago and have enjoyed it sooooo much that we decided to get the growing hunger expansion! looking forward to trying the rest of the expansions along with the custom scenarios here on thezombiegame.com forums! Insane21
Welcome to the site.
Wow, BC... Thanks for the kind words!!! And welcome!!!
Welcfome to TZG...new blood is always a treatInsane10

OD

Gothicincarnation

Welcome Aboard! Hope you enjoy your stay here and have a wonderful time.

Oh, OD, don't mention blood... you'll make me hungry... Zombie03
Hey there ByteChain! You are in almost the same boat I am. We got LNOE in Oct, and I just got growing hunger for Christmas. Only diff is I joined these forums a bit earlier. Isn't TZG.com awesome?
(01-26-2011 08:27 PM)vikinglad Wrote: [ -> ]Hey there ByteChain! You are in almost the same boat I am. We got LNOE in Oct, and I just got growing hunger for Christmas. Only diff is I joined these forums a bit earlier. Isn't TZG.com awesome?

Sure is! Have you tried any of the custom scenarios yet? We just tried our first one that was not included with the game yesterday! I wouldn't call it a custom scenario since it was all hallows EVE II from the games creator... but all the same it was a good time.
That one looks like fun. I haven't tried any customs except one I made on my own because my wife and I wanted a shorter game we could play when we didn;t have 2 hours to devote. We put face down number counters in 8 of the buildings, then rolled a die to see what number represented the skull. We said it was cursed, and had to be found, then returned to its resting place at the bottom of the well (sacrafice a turn in the center square) to break the zombie curse.

There are some really neat customs on here and on FFP's website that I am looking forward to try out. I am waiting for us to get bored with what we have for a couple of months first.
Welcome to the site.
Greetings Byte!! Hope you enjoy the game and this siteWatchmen02

Did someone mention blood (licks lips)Freak01
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's