TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hey there
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got LNoE plus a bunch of expansions for Christmas. One of the greatest presents ever. We've been playing a bunch, trying out every mission. Some people are frustrated with the lack of human wins, but over the last six games, the humans have won four, so it seems like it's starting to come around. Looking forward to getting some more games in.
Welcome to the boards.

Human wins usually take a lot more strategy than zombie wins. It also varies wildly by the scenario.
(01-26-2011 06:29 PM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the boards.

Human wins usually take a lot more strategy than zombie wins. It also varies wildly by the scenario.

Thanks!

Which scenarios, in general, favor the humans more than the zombies? Maybe we should try a few of those to get the humans to be a bit happier before I start back in the real killing.
I have only been playing since this Christmas, but in that first week, the Heroes only had one win (Escape In The Truck) in twelve tries. Then I found these forums and learned A LOT (thanks! btw). Once the Heroes stopped handicapping themselves by playing weapons incorrectly, the wins began to even out. Weapon misuse aside, strategy is huge for the Heroes.

Enjoy the forums, lots of good nuggets of info to mine.
(01-26-2011 07:37 PM)munkymuddface Wrote: [ -> ]I have only been playing since this Christmas, but in that first week, the Heroes only had one win (Escape In The Truck) in twelve tries. Then I found these forums and learned A LOT (thanks! btw). Once the Heroes stopped handicapping themselves by playing weapons incorrectly, the wins began to even out. Weapon misuse aside, strategy is huge for the Heroes.

Enjoy the forums, lots of good nuggets of info to mine.

Good tips. If you don't mind my asking - what were you doing wrong with weapons? In case we're doing the same thing...
Shotgun - Rolling for ammo after every zombie in one square.
Baseball Bat - we were rerolling the extra die each use, rather than accruing.
With weapons that grant extra Fight Dice, like the Baseball Bat and Chainsaw, we were playing them as though they were always active, so there was a greater chance that they would break.

As we have played, we have gotten better with timing - which zombie fights to cancel, when to add that extrea Fight Dice. Per Horror/Survival standards, don't use it if you don't need it. Resource management and playing smart are HUGE for the Heroes. It is significantly harder to recover from a play mistake as the Heroes than for the Zombies.
Reference URL's