TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion Released!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
This looks amazing, can't wait til I can download it. Looks like a lot of time and energy went into it. Good Job!
amazing work man, thx a lot ;-)
I'm drooling over this. Seems like this would be a very cool way to add a more frantic pressure to the game.
Wow, can't wait to give this a try!
We printed this off at staples today on cardstock and just cut it all out ourselves. Of course I can cute straight lines and circles very well, and every thing looks great. Cost me 20 bucks and like two hours of cutting time, lol, but so far it seems worth it. We have had some issues with the rules, but I'm going to read through the FAQ thread and such before I ask about any of them Zombie17
Sounds good. Just ask or PM me and I can try to explain the intent. If not, You've now got a lot of new stuff to make your own rules.
All I'm seeing is a frozen frog and "Domain Unregistered. To view, register at: bit.ly/imageshack-domain"
(07-25-2011 02:44 AM)ArcticSnake Wrote: [ -> ]All I'm seeing is a frozen frog and "Domain Unregistered. To view, register at: bit.ly/imageshack-domain"

Don't know what you men, but I fixed the link if that's what you're talking about.
This looks AWESOME!!!! Unfortunately megaupload has just been taken down by the gov't. Is there anyway you could upload it to another site I would love to play this.
No problem. I'll also make sure the newest is uploaded here too. Gimmie a few days to work on that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's