TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Chesterfield Survivors...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK, Grumbletweezer from Chesterfield in Derbyshire where we don't make sofas or cigarettes. Actually, on a Saturday Night, it Positively Apocalyptic.

Anyway - the local Games Club is COGs and we meet every Monday night.

Grumbs
(02-05-2011 11:57 AM)Grumbletweezer Wrote: [ -> ]OK, Grumbletweezer from Chesterfield in Derbyshire where we don't make sofas or cigarettes. Actually, on a Saturday Night, it Positively Apocalyptic.

Anyway - the local Games Club is COGs and we meet every Monday night.

Grumbs

CoolWatchmen02 I'm from Chesterfield too! See you at Hammerhead if you're there!
(02-05-2011 07:13 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]CoolWatchmen02 I'm from Chesterfield too! See you at Hammerhead if you're there!

Expect to be there - I'm supposed to be running a game of Aliens sometime during the day, though I've no idea how that's all organised :-/
(02-06-2011 01:40 AM)Grumbletweezer Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-05-2011 07:13 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]CoolWatchmen02 I'm from Chesterfield too! See you at Hammerhead if you're there!

Expect to be there - I'm supposed to be running a game of Aliens sometime during the day, though I've no idea how that's all organised :-/

If I see an Aliens game running I'll ask for you and say hello.
(02-05-2011 11:57 AM)Grumbletweezer Wrote: [ -> ]OK, Grumbletweezer from Chesterfield in Derbyshire where we don't make sofas or cigarettes.

This may be my favorite intro sentence ever. I read it out loud like 5 times. "Grumbletweezer from Chesterfield in Derbyshire" rolls off of the tongue so nicely. Welcome!
(02-06-2011 08:40 AM)vikinglad Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-05-2011 11:57 AM)Grumbletweezer Wrote: [ -> ]OK, Grumbletweezer from Chesterfield in Derbyshire where we don't make sofas or cigarettes.

This may be my favorite intro sentence ever. I read it out loud like 5 times. "Grumbletweezer from Chesterfield in Derbyshire" rolls off of the tongue so nicely. Welcome!

Many thanks for the welcome Vikinglad,

Grumbs
Welcome to TZG.

OD
(02-06-2011 08:40 AM)vikinglad Wrote: [ -> ]This may be my favorite intro sentence ever.

I agree.
Grumbletweezer has to be my current favorite new user name.

Does it mean anything?
Reference URL's